Response campaign for the children of Palestine – Gaza
More than a million children in the Gaza Strip, 50% of its population, suffer from the most severe types of suffering. They destroyed their homes and killed their parents. They now wander alone in this world. They are left without shelter or even parents to protect them.
Through our campaign, we address the humanity within all free men and women in this world who want to do the impossible to help these children. We cannot stand without doing miracles for them because Some of them lost their homes, and we want to help them by purchasing winter clothes to protect them from this bitter cold, for which no aid is available to them to protect them.
Some of them do not have any necessities for life, so we want to provide them with baskets of food to satisfy their hunger due to the sharp rise in prices, which makes them beyond their financial capabilities to manage basic needs.
They all suffer from psychological problems because of the harsh conditions that all children in Gaza live in. We want to expand our recreational activities throughout the Gaza Strip. We have already begun offering some entertainment shows in some areas, and we want to provide gifts and toys for them and distribute them during those shows.
In the end, these children need the simplest things to continue life. They only want to live like the rest of the children in the world in peace, security, and a dignified life.
Pallasos en Rabaldia and Gaza Stars Circus School have already worked with children at the first week of the war and did a lot of shows and activities and disrupted clothes, but we need your help to continue with them because you cannot imagine what the tragedy and brutality, they are living in the Gaza Strip.
We work with more than 5000 children in all over the Gaza Strip right now and we are looking forward to increasing this number as much as possible.
The goal of the campaign
- Meeting the needs of children and their families in shelter centers and refugee camps for food available in the Gaza Strip due to high prices and the inability of these needy families to meet them due to the poor economic situation in the Gaza Strip even before the war.
- Providing the necessary treatments for injured children in the Gaza Strip due to their inability to commit to purchasing them for a long time in shelter centers and refugee camps.
- Providing winter clothes for children to protect them from the extreme cold in the winter in shelter centers and refugee camps.
- Purchasing winter duvets and bedding for children due to the demolition of their homes and not having winter supplies for heating.
- Organizing circus shows and entertainment activities for children in all areas of the Gaza Strip and distributing toy gifts to them to bring joy and happiness.
- After the ceasefire, this campaign will continue, and we will work to organize entertainment trips for children to relieve their stress and help them improve their psychological level
- Organizing small music concerts for children in shelter centers and refugee camps.